Hi, my sweet cakes! I hope you are okey despite the weather. 


Now we have to talk about bookmarks. Honestly I have never heard about something like this. I found of my google start page with some links to frequently visited sites and that's all. 
The main difference is that you can use bookmarks on any device. It's not an advantage for me because I can imagine how I can forget my favorite sites. 
But I think bookmarks are indispensable for work and learning. For example if you need to write a research paper or essay and you constantly use lots of sites. Bookmarks are the best way to systematize information. And you can create various boards for different needs. The design is really pretty. You can choose any champ and way of displaying links. 
So i've created my bookmark. I hope you'll like it. 



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения