Hello. Let's discuss some programs which can help you learn English easier.
First of all - pronunciation.
Honestly, it's the most difficult aspect for me. I understand that nobody but me can improve my pronunciation. More practice - better result. That's why i thinks ordinary lessons are unproductive. What's your attitude? Write me in the comments.
I believe video-lessons are more productive and interesting. And you can choose a teacher you like. So my favorite resourse is ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION LAB. I found of pronunciation of the speaker, the interface is very nice, moreover there is a whole online course if you have serious intentions to improve the way you are speaking. And the program of Professor Higgins where you can see the graphic result how your pronunciation differs from the native speaker's one. That's very nice because you can see the improvement.
For reading practice i can advice http://eslus.com/LESSONS/READING/READ.HTM
You can read short stories and do exercises (the con is that nothing changes when you choose an answer/ Only the procent at the top of the page show you that you are right or not)/ And reading adventures are very interesting. i've never seen something like this and i really appreciate it. Unfortunately there is only one story :(
This resourse http://literacynet.org/learningresources has much more variants of exercises and tools to work with a text, but the interface is so terrible that i would like never return to this website.
This problem is quite common to all proposed us resourses. Most of them have very difficult and multicolored interface that will annoy you even before you understand how to do any exercises.      

My favorite resourse for learning English is Lingualeo. It's an effective free service where modern learning methodologies combining elements of gamification with high-quality content are used. A wide selection of free content, exercises, and courses. I think it can be used for Mass Media Language course. There are lots of TED-videos on current topics such as human rights, social problems and so on. These videos are very convenient to watch because when you use subtitles where you can click any word and get its translation and way of pronounciation. The same situation with texts. You don't need to find word in a dictionaryor translator. It saves your time. Interesting system of motivation is also should be noted. Language learners can see their progress and adjust the speed of development for specific skills. 
It's like a game you can't keep yourself from.

Комментарии

  1. I like your minimalistic style of blog. The information you provided is really interesting. But I really feel the lack of graphic material (may be some images?). But it's up to you!
    As for my attitude to technology driven lessons, I fully agree with you. I think it's much more easier to learn a foreign language using some interactive site!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks for your comment! I've looked at your own blog and now understand how to do my posts more convenient to read. Many thanks! *)

      Удалить
  2. First of all your blog is so yummy!!! ;)
    I totally agree with you. Only you can help yourself by practicing. Of course Lingualeo is very usefull site and is very easy to undestand which button you should press (lion is very funny).

    Thank you for information and good luck!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I like the pictures of your blog ,its so nice and yummy)And your information in articles is really helpfull )

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hello Diana! The style of your blog, as noted by previous commentators, is really very appetizing.
    As for the content of this post, it is brief and informative at the same time.
    Did you use only linguelo or other resources to learn mass media?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I like the way how you discribe a material!It's explicity. Keep up the good work

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения